be an affiliate and make money with affiliate programs
Affiliate programs are everywhere. Have
you ever recommended something you've tried to others? Maybe a
restaurant or a movie or a good book? We recommend these things, our
friends buy them, and the restaurants, movie theaters, and bookstores
make more money from our recommendations.
would you like to get paid, for making those recommendations? The
make-affiliate-money concept makes that possible by tapping into affiliate programs.
what is an affiliate program?
affiliate-program is a marketing strategy, run by a company or a third
party for the company, that allows other companies, or individuals, to
advertise and market the company's products or services for a commission
fee per item sold. The incentives offered by these programs encourage
new and experienced internet marketers to sign-up as affiliates.
The benefits of being an affiliate
- Earn money with little or no upfront cost.
- Commissions can be generous, some as high as 90%.
- Usually free join with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Requires little or no experience and minimal computer skills.
- No product knowledge or expertise required.
- No inventory to maintain.
- No orders or payments to process.
- No dealing with customer complaints or customer service.
- You are your own boss on your own time.
- Work anyplace in the world with a computer and an internet connection.
- All marketing and promotional tools provided, including product websites.
- An affiliate can work part-time, while maintaining other employment.
- An affiliate can be affiliated with more than one company with no conflict of interest.
10 questions to ask Before you say "I Do" to any affiliate program
Everybody wants to participate in
top affiliate programs
and why shouldn't they. After all why settle for less than the best.
However, before you say "I do," here are a few things you
should ask yourself about a program and its products or services.
Does the program have an excellent product or service which is marketed with honesty and integrity?
Can the program deliver the product or service as advertised,
within the specified time? Nobody likes delayed orders, damaged goods,
or services that are substandard.
Does the program have a solid track record of growth?
Is the product easy to advertise and sell and does the company provide the necessary marketing tools, including
a system for tracking advertising, sales, and commissions?
Is the commission favorable? Top programs will pay competitive commissions, in order to attract and maintain good affiliates.
Does the sale generate residuals?
Is there a written contract between the affiliate and the
company which clearly spells out the agreement and legal redress of both
Are the payments for commissions accurate and delivered on time?
Is the support from the company to the affiliate and the affiliate's customers prompt and courteous?
Is the product or service relative? Top affiliate programs
stay current with market trends and technology and phase out products
with depreciating value by replacing them with products of higher
A Google search is a great way to find out just about anything
you want to know about a company. Check them out before you say "I do."
Get This FREE Groundbreaking New Book That Reveals How To Escape The Rat Race And Make Affiliate Money Online In The New Economy.
Sorry! This is not an e-book. This is a real book with real pages which will be mailed directly to your address. The book is free. The postage is not. Quantity is limited.