An affiliate program is a marketing strategy, run by a company or a third party for the company, that allows other companies, or individuals, to advertise and market the company's products or services for a commission fee per item sold. The incentives offered by these programs encourage new and experienced internet marketers to sign-up as affiliates.
Have you ever recommended something you've tried to others? Maybe a restaurant or a movie or a good book? We recommend these things, our friends buy them, and the restaurants, movie theaters, and bookstores make more money from our recommendations.
Did you know that you can get paid for making those recommendations simply by joining the right affiliate program.
1. Earn money with little or no upfront cost.
2. Commissions can be generous, some as high as 90%.
3. Usually free to join with a few clicks of the mouse.
4. Requires little or no experience and minimal computer skills.
5. No product knowledge or expertise required.
6. No inventory to maintain.
7. No orders or payments to process.
8. No dealing with customer complaints or customer service.
9. You are your own boss on your own time.
10. Work anywhere in the world with a computer and an internet connection.
11. All marketing and promotional tools are usually provided, including product websites.
12. An affiliate can work full-time or part-time, while maintaining other employment with no conflict of interest.
Here are 10 things that you should look for when choosing the right affiliate program.
1. Does the program have an excellent product or service which is marketed with honesty and integrity?
2. Can the program deliver the product or service as advertised, within the specified time? Nobody likes delayed orders, damaged goods, or services that are substandard.
3. Does the program have a solid track record of growth?
4. Is the product easy to advertise and sell and does the company provide the necessary marketing tools, including a system for tracking advertising, sales, and commissions?
5. Are commissions favorable? Top programs will pay competitive commissions, in order to attract and maintain good affiliates.
6. Does the sale generate residuals?
7. Is there a written contract between the affiliate and the company which clearly spells out the agreement and legal redress of both parties?
8. Are the payments for commissions accurate and delivered on time?
9. Is the support from the company to the affiliate and the affiliate's customers prompt and courteous?
10. Is the product or service relevant? Top affiliate programs stay current with market trends and technology and phase out products with depreciating value by replacing them with products of higher demand.
If your chosen affiliate program can affirm all of the above, then you have a good possibility of earning income in the affiliate marketplace with that company.
How to join an Affiliate Program is relatively easy. Most of the time it's a simple matter of finding a suitable program, submitting a name and email address, selecting a user name and password, and that's it. If it is a pay-to-join program a credit card or an account such as PayPal may be required.
The hardest part to getting started is choosing the right affiliate program. We've made that easy for you. Our choices of the right Affiliate Programs are listed in this site's menu. Browse and choose a program that appeals to you and get started.
If you're serious about creating an internet income, then this Affiliate Program Recommendation is your best chance at online business success.
It's the #1 Online Business Builder. It has all the tools you need to create your very own online business in the niche of your choosing. This company has been in business since 1997 and has over 130,000 affiliates. I joined in 2009.
Enter your information below and take the video tour. The tour will lay out every step you must take to build your business for success from the ground up.
If after watching the video tour you choose to join this affiliate program and become a member of this highly regarded business community, you'll have an opportunity to do so. If you decide it's not for you, that's perfectly okay. You can still use the information you glean from the video tour to jump start your very own online business.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this website are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
affiliate, affiliate program, make money, 12 minute affiliate, affiliate benefits, marketing, internet marketing, health, wealth, relationships