An affiliate-program is a marketing strategy, run by a company or a third party for the company, that allows other companies, or individuals, to advertise and market the company's products or services for a commission fee per item sold. The incentives offered by these programs encourage new and experienced internet marketers to sign-up as affiliates.
Have you ever recommended something you've tried to others? Maybe a restaurant or a movie or a good book? We recommend these things, our friends buy them, and the restaurants, movie theaters, and bookstores make more money from our recommendations.
Did you know that you can get paid for making those recommendations simply by joining the right affiliate program.
1. Earn money with little or no upfront cost.
2. Commissions can be generous, some as high as 90%.
3. Usually free to join with a few clicks of the mouse.
4. Requires little or no experience and minimal computer skills.
5. No product knowledge or expertise required.
6. No inventory to maintain.
7. No orders or payments to process.
8. No dealing with customer complaints or customer service.
9. You are your own boss on your own time.
10. Work anyplace in the world with a computer and an internet connection.
11. All marketing and promotional tools are usually provided, including product websites.
12. An affiliate can work full-time or part-time, while maintaining other employment with no conflict of interest.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this website are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
affiliate, affiliate program, make money, 12 minute affiliate, affiliate benefits, marketing, internet marketing, health, wealth, relationships