Disclosure: Some of the links in this website are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
An affiliate-program is a marketing strategy, run by a company or a third party for the company, that allows other companies, or individuals, to advertise and market the company's products or services for a commission fee per item sold. The incentives offered by these programs encourage new and experienced internet marketers to sign-up as affiliates.
Have you ever recommended something you've tried to others? Maybe a restaurant or a movie or a good book? We recommend these things, our friends buy them, and the restaurants, movie theaters, and bookstores make more money from our recommendations.
Did you know that you can get paid for making those recommendations simply by joining the right affiliate program.
Here are 10 things that you should look for when choosing the right affiliate program.
1. Does the program have an excellent product or service which is marketed with honesty and integrity?
2. Can the program deliver the product or service as advertised, within the specified time? Nobody likes delayed orders, damaged goods, or services that are substandard.
3. Does the program have a solid track record of growth?
4. Is the product easy to advertise and sell and does the company provide the necessary marketing tools, including a system for tracking advertising, sales, and commissions?
5. Is the commission favorable? Top programs will pay competitive commissions, in order to attract and maintain good affiliates.
6. Does the sale generate residuals?
7. Is there a written contract between the affiliate and the company which clearly spells out the agreement and legal redress of both parties?
8. Are the payments for commissions accurate and delivered on time?
9. Is the support from the company to the affiliate and the affiliate's customers prompt and courteous?
10. Is the product or service relative? Top affiliate programs stay current with market trends and technology and phase out products with depreciating value by replacing them with products of higher demand.
If your chosen affiliate program can affirm all of the above, then you have a good possibility of earning income in the affiliate marketplace with that company.
Let's look at some of the benefits of being an affiliate.
1. Earn money with little or no upfront cost.
2. Commissions can be generous, some as high as 90%.
3. Usually free to join with a few clicks of the mouse.
4. Requires little or no experience and minimal computer skills.
5. No product knowledge or expertise required.
6. No inventory to maintain.
7. No orders or payments to process.
8. No dealing with customer complaints or customer service.
9. You are your own boss on your own time.
10. Work anyplace in the world with a computer and an internet connection.
11. All marketing and promotional tools are usually provided, including product websites.
12. An affiliate can work full-time or part-time, while maintaining other employment with no conflict of interest.
How to join an Affiliate Program is relatively easy. Most of the time it's a simple matter of finding a suitable program, submitting a name and email address, selecting a user name and password, and that's it. If it is a pay-to-join program a credit card or an account such as PayPal may be required.
The hardest part to getting started is choosing the right affiliate program. We've made that easy for you. Our choices of the right Affiliate Programs are listed in this site's menu. Browse and choose a program that appeals to you and get started.
1. If you don't have a website or have had little or no success with your existing websites, our first recommendation is Site Sell. Not only can you earn substantial commissions from promoting Site Sell, but it's a great program to build your own dynamic website. Every website building step is laid out is simple, easy to understand instructions. Your finished website will be searched engine optimized and world wide web compliant. This Make-Affiliate-Money website is built and hosted on the Site Sell platform. Build your own website with Site Sell here.
2. Our next recommendation is Sell Health. Sell Health is the #1 paying affiliate program in the world in the anti-aging, health, weight loss, and beauty supplement market. Their products are designed to improve appearance and general health as well as enhance intimate performance, and because supplements are consumables, customers come back again and again on their own, which makes this the easiest and most profitable affiliate program in its niche on the globe. There is a lot of affiliate potential for wealth in the dietary supplement business. Here's why:
Anti aging supplements alone are estimated to grow to a staggering 331 billion dollars annually by 2020. Digestive health supplements are currently a 65 billion dollar plus business, and by 2024 the global market for skincare products is projected to be USD 197 billion annually. SELLHEALTH is the #1 paying affiliate program in the world in these supplement marketplaces. For more on SELLHEALTH begin here.
3. Our third recommendation is MOBE. MOBE is the acronym for My Own Business Education. My Own Business Education is a business training company catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. MOBE offers a large selection of online training products, services, live training events and exclusive masterminds to help you along your business journey, but that's not all. MOBE is a High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Program, which means the commissions are HUGE.
Anyone can become a Standard Consultant and promote the majority of front end products through the MOBE Marketplace and earn between 10% - 50% commissions.
However if you wish to earn commissions of 10% - 90% on products, PLUS have MOBE's phone sales team selling products for you on the back end with commissions of $1,250, $2,500, $3,300, $5,500 and even $10,000 per sale, then you can upgrade to one of the MOBE Certified Programs and make those large commissions. You'll find these certified programs listed in this site's menu under Affiliate Training Courses. They are The Silver Master Class, The Gold Master Class, The Platinum Mastermind, The Titanium Mastermind, and The Diamond Mastermind. For complete details on MOBE, start here.
We wish you much success in all that you do. May you prosper more and more everyday in every way.